Now this isn’t going to be a conventional list of feel good songs. These songs are ones that, no matter what mood I am in, when I listen to them, I will want to sing along, and they will genuinely make me smile. They are also songs that I can play over and over again and never get fed up with them. I’ve not put them in a particular order because they all have different reasons as to why I love them.
- Take me to Heaven – Sister Act
- Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Many The Miles – Sara Bareilles
- Crazy Dreams – Carrie Underwood
- So Small – Carrie Underwood
- Soldier – Gavin DeGraw
- When Somebody Thinks You’re Wonderful – Fats Waller
- Raise Your Glass – P!nk
(now these next two aren’t actually songs…but they are both amazing, & I can’t choose just one song from either of them!)
- Boyce Avenue
- Naturally 7
If there is a “top ten” list of songs or artists you’d like me to do for something, then just let me know.
I’d also love to hear what your favourite feel good songs are, so please do comment below!